Breakfast- Apple Sauce- 100cal
Lunch- Ham and Swiss on Wheat ~400cal
Snack- Turkey and Cheddar at work (just turk, cheese and toms)- ~500cal
Dinner- Sml Black Angus- ~400cal
Stuff I Shouldnt Have Ate After Work- Two Ribs and a cornbread roll from Famous Daves- I have no clue, just tried to look it up but you can barely find any nutritional information for Famous Dave's. So lets assume the worst. Though I find it hard to believe, one site said just one of their cornbread rolls contains 600cal!!! So add the ribs which lets just say was also 600.....that brings my daily total toooo 2,600 for the day.
Not good but not the worst ever. The ribs and roll are what killed me which reminds me that I need to check before I eat any fast food or I will regret it.
On another note, work sucked...it was super busy and in the haste of chopping tomatoes I sliced a chunk of my thumb which proceeded to bleed for an annoyingly long time. Oh well, at least I got a workout running around the store for 5 hours trying to keep up.
Well Till tomorrow my loyal non-readers, I'm gonna chill and watch "The Devil Wears Prada", good night.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Todays Food
Posted by J. P Conspiracy at 12:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment